Welcome!

Welcome to our blog. Enjoy the chaos that is our family, with our two boys, Robbie (5) and Scottie (3.5), and our baby girl, Allie (1). Thanks for checking in as we learn, grow and laugh a lot!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been Tagged...

I've been tagged! I was tagged by Kate to share Eight Things About Me. Here are my replies:

8 Favorite TV Shows

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Eli Stone
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Lipstick Jungle
  • House
  • Army Wives
  • Big Bang Theory
8 Things I Look Forward To
  • Christmas
  • Bank Holidays
  • Naptime
  • Tackle Hugs at preschool pickup
  • Allie's face when she sees me first thing in the morning
  • Ron getting home from work at night
  • My April Girls' Weekend away
  • Penn State Football Saturdays
8 Things on My Wish List
  • Kitchen renovation
  • Financial security
  • Sushi everyday
  • Losing weight
  • Housekeeper
  • The ability to get inside Scottie's head to understand him better
  • More motivation
  • More patience

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  • Took the boys to preschool
  • Vacuumed
  • Did Laundry
  • Played Elefun
  • Cooked dinner
  • Changed diapers
  • Sat on the bathroom floor while attempting to get Scottie to use the potty
  • Finished a batch of hairbows for Allie

8 Favorite Restaurants

  • East
  • Midori
  • Arthur's
  • Tony's Pizza
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Wild Wings
  • Monster Sushi
  • Black Horse Pub

8 People to Tag
I am supposed to tag eight bloggers here, but I can only come up with four bloggers I know well enough to pester to update their blogs (hint, hint). Copy what's here and do the same on your blog if you can. I totally understand if you don't want to join in, but let me know if you do!
Robin
Marla
Kelly
Jen
Rules, Rules - here are the rules:'
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer all 8 of the six items listed.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog or emailing.

Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five