Welcome!

Welcome to our blog. Enjoy the chaos that is our family, with our two boys, Robbie (5) and Scottie (3.5), and our baby girl, Allie (1). Thanks for checking in as we learn, grow and laugh a lot!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School Days 08

Well, the boys have started school for the year! Robbie and Scottie now both go to the same preschool here in town. It's great to have them together. Robbie goes 4 mornings (Mon - Thu) and Scottie goes 2 mornings (Mon and Tue). Their rooms are even right across the hall from each other, which is perfect for this Mom of three!









This is Scottie's first year EVER of going to school and he just thinks he is such a big boy!






Robbie's first day was last week (Thurs.). I tried to get this picture of him on the front steps like I did last year. Look how much he's grown!

And if the First Days of School pictures aren't cute enough, how's this for an adorable thing to overhear? I was walking by the playroom and saw Robbie and Scottie "reading" to each other. This is what I heard:

Robbie: A girl named Mary had a lambie
They got lost on the way to school
Everybody laughed at both of them
And it was all okay. The end!

Scottie: Somebody had a little sheep. The end!

Here's to a great year of school for the both of them. I can't wait to see what this year holds for the Maisch boys!


No comments:

Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five