Welcome!

Welcome to our blog. Enjoy the chaos that is our family, with our two boys, Robbie (5) and Scottie (3.5), and our baby girl, Allie (1). Thanks for checking in as we learn, grow and laugh a lot!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thanks, Mom and Dad!!

Since Ron was away over Valentine's Day weekend, I shared my days with the other three loves of my life. I can assure you that my children never looked so wonderful to me than they did on Saturday morning. Why, you ask? Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess!!
I got my parents to agree to take the kids overnight on Friday so I could have some girlfriends over. Not only did I have a great time with my girlfriends, but I had the whole house to myself!! It was bliss!! That was the first time I have ever been home, in the comfort of my own house, ALONE!! I had a wonderfully peaceful evening, night and morning to myself. My house stayed clean, and I found myself actually looking forward to picking up my little monsters, I mean angels on Saturday morning!!
When I got to my parents' house to get the kids, I found happy, clean, adorable smiling faces. Boy, what a difference one night makes!! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!
(Now, I just have to manage to make it through this week of the kids' Winter Break with no school!!)

No comments:

Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five