
I know, I know, it took me long enough! Finally, after much delay, here are the before and after pictures of our kitchen. Ron did a terrific job with our cabinets. Total cost was about $300 (including electrician), but what a world of difference!! Ron took the doors off, added chair rail moulding to the door panels, added crown moulding to the tops of the cabinets, and we both painted the cabinets white, inside and out.
(Do you have any idea how LONG it takes to paint cabinets inside and out? Or how long you have to live with your pantry items on the piano, your tupperware on the credenza, and your dishes stacked on the floor?)
But the end result is a much more open, bright, inviting space. We just love it!And to give credit where credit is due, this entire cabinet facelift was all Ron's idea. From the crown moulding to putting chair rail moulding on the doors. All him! Thanks, hon! I love being married to such a handy guy!
1 comment:
Wow. Nice work guys! How do you have the time??
Post a Comment