We've been saying prayers at night with the boys for Grandpa's hip surgery to go well. We're pleased that it has gone well and love hearing what the boys say in their prayers for him. A few favorites include:
"and God Bless Grandpa's hip." and
"God Bless Grandpa with shurgy" (that's with "surgery" from Scottie) and
"God Bless Grandpa with a fast covering" (that's "fast recovery" from Robbie).
Another cute one that gave me a giggle was last night in a conversation with Robbie. We were talking about why I've been on the computer so much this week (I've been filling in for my editor while his family was on vacation) and this is how that went:
Robbie: Mommies don't work. Only Daddies work.
Me: That's not true, Robbie. A lot of Mommies work. Mommy is a writer. I just get to work from home. That's what I do when I'm on the computer.
Robbie: But Mommies don't GO to work.
Me: Well, some Mommies do, but they get someone else to help take care of the kids.
Robbie: Well, Mommies should not work when Daddies work because then we would not know what is the right things to do.
:)
Welcome!
Welcome to our blog. Enjoy the chaos that is our family, with our two boys, Robbie (5) and Scottie (3.5), and our baby girl, Allie (1). Thanks for checking in as we learn, grow and laugh a lot!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment