He continues to grow right on up those charts. He's between the 50th and 75th percentiles for both height and weight. He's 37.75 inches tall and 33 lbs even. Scottie and Robbie now weigh exactly the same amount, despite their 17 months difference in age! Definitely continuing the string bean and meatball categories.
The boys are getting into the Christmas spirit, as is our house. The halls are decked and kids all went to see Santa today. Fun stuff
! We're loving our DVR right now, as we have so many fun Christmas specials to record (thank you ABC Family). It's a little before-bed indulgence for all of us these days. The boys love the Rankin-Bass claymation shows just as much as I did. I know I could buy them on DVD, but it's just not as special as when they're on TV once a year.
! We're loving our DVR right now, as we have so many fun Christmas specials to record (thank you ABC Family). It's a little before-bed indulgence for all of us these days. The boys love the Rankin-Bass claymation shows just as much as I did. I know I could buy them on DVD, but it's just not as special as when they're on TV once a year. Here's hoping all of you are enjoying the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment